What does the Travis Ranch PTA do?
PTA functions as an active, involved parent support group for Travis Ranch School. Programs and events are all run by volunteers and supported by PTA fundraising efforts.
• Educational Assemblies
• Field Trip Subsidies
• Educational Enrichment dollars for educational supplies and teaching tools
• Travis Ranch Newsletter
• In-Class enrichment programs such as Junior Achievement and Art Masters
• Reading Rewards programs
• Financial Support of Middle School Homework Rewards programs
• Disaster Preparation and Safety
• Reflections Art Competition
• School Play
• Elementary Memory Book production
• Staff Appreciation
• Birthday Book Club
• Salute to Literature Week
• Travis Fair and Variety Show
• School Pride campus clean-up day
• Family Nights
All of these programs are supported through just a few fundraising efforts, so please give generously!
• Spirit Wear
• School Play ticket, flower, and concession sales
• Community Partners programs (Target, Ralph’s, Box Tops)
• Scholastic Book Fairs